- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 TBS minced garlic
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 TBS Texas Pete hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Texas Pete Fiery Sweet Wing sauce
- Combine all ingredients except for Fiery Sweet Wing sauce and mix well.
- Marinate cut vegetables for 3-4 hours and then grill, or brush marinade onto vegetables as you grill. Glaze vegetables with Fiery Sweet Wing sauce.
Suggested vegetables: corn on the cob; green zucchini; yellow squash; green, yellow, or red bell peppers; pineapple; red onion