- 1 1/2 kilos lean floor beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 10-ounce frozen spinach, thawed (I used contemporary spinach) (non-compulsory)
- 16-ounce bowtie pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
Brown floor beef with onion and garlic.
Put in crock-pot and add sauce, tomatoes and seasonings.
Prepare dinner for 6-7 hours on low. Add the final four elements over the last 30 minutes of cooking and switch crock-pot to excessive.
I added the contemporary spinach, pasta, parmesan and 1 cup of the mozzarella and I combined all of it up rather well. Then I added the final 1/2 cup of mozzarella to soften on the highest.