- 2 Chicken Breasts sliced in half, or 4 thin chicken breasts
- 8 Tablespoons butter divided
- ½ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup plus 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan divided
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 medium zucchini sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt 2 Tablespoons butter. To make the chicken: Melt remaining 4 tablespoons of butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and flour. Dip the chicken in the butter and then coat in the bread crumb mixture and place in skillet.
- Cook on each side for about 3-4 minutes until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked throughout. Set aside on plate.
Add 2 Tablespoons of butter back to the skillet and saute the minced garlic for a minute. Add the zucchini to the skillet and saute until tender. Salt and pepper to taste and add some 1 Tablespoon parmesan. Add the chicken back to the skillet and heat for a minute or so. Serve immediately.
Alyssa Also Recommends:
Want to make this even easier? Here are a few products that I LOVE:
•Cuisinart Stainless Steel Chopper
•The Recipe Critic Measuring Cups
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
SERVINGS 4 Servings
Leave a Comment