6 ears of corn (shucked)
parmesan cheese (shredded)
1. When shucking the corn, leave the end knob on each ear because you’ll want to use this for a handle.
2. Brush a light coat of melted butter onto corn and wrap each ear seperately with foil. Place on the grill, not on immediate fire.
3. Keep rotating the corn until fully cooked. (Time varies for each grill.)
4. Put a layer of mayonnaise on the corn. Then sprinkle on the cajun seasoning and follow up with the parmesan cheese on top of that.
5. Repeat for each ear of corn. Delicious!!
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And don’t forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!