- 1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp crushed garlic
1/2 tsp garlic salt
olive oil (optional)
1. To rice cauliflower: Using a cheese grater, grate the cauliflower down to the stems.
2. Place it into a microwave safe bowl and cook it for 8 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
4. Take 1 cup of the cooked cauliflower, and mix in the mozzarella and the egg. Add in the herbs and press it into a greased lipped pan. I used a small 8″x10″ jelly roll pan. Brush it will olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Take it out of the oven and add preferred toppings. I used cooked chicken breast, half of a red bell pepper, a little bit of feta cheese, pizza sauce, spinach leaves, and topped it with mozzarella.
6. Put the pizza back in the oven with all the toppings and cook on broil for 4 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 45mins